January 31, 2015

Smiles Sent Saturday~January 31, 2015

I recently decorated this envelope recently for a birthday card, it had a leaf/tree theme and a hand drawn look, so this is what I came up with:

And this is one I made last year to about this time for a relative in a colder climate-spring winds pushing out the wither temps.

For January, 2015  the final numbers of what I mailed was:

With my family, I: 
Sent:          2 - Cards/notes
1 - Package 
Received:     1 - Card
Personally, I: 
Sent:         4 - Cards/notes
6 - Letters 
Received:  1 - Letter

The numbers for the sent next month should be higher as I'm taking part in the Month of Letters Challenge.

The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!