July 14, 2018

Smiles Sent Saturday~7/14/2018~Various

This is my favorite envelope I've decorated of late, and it inspired me to write a post to share some various recent decorated envelopes.  I was trying to make a "summer-y" envelope, and I had the lighting bug stamp.  I thought it turned out cute...and was a hit when recieved!




I was writing my great-aunt, and realized it was Flag Day, so I went all out with flags.




I had some bird house paper...so a bird house!





I had a blue card, but was lacking inspiration for the envelope, so went kind of simple, but I think it turned out well.





Stamps made some 4th of July card envelopes since I had a lot going on and didn't have a lot of time to dress up the envelopes otherwise.


Finally, a recent little birthday package that I decorated real quick, I thought it turned out really cute!





The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!