May 12, 2018

Smiles Sent Saturday~5/12/18~Ducklings

We recently saw some ducklings-total "Make Way for Ducklings" moment.  So it inspired me to decorate some envelopes




This is the first one I made-a nest with a little hatched egg with a chick and his "dad" coming back "home".  I tried to make the duckling as accurate as possible.




I went with simpler/more traditional yellow ducklings here, plus tried to draw a "mom" duck and used the mallard stamp to have the "dad" flying down to join them.  I also added an oriole pair with a nest in a tree.





Finally, I made one with a log cabin as I was sending some info to a friend about a log cabin I visited.



The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!