February 12, 2019

Start of LetterMo 2019

So, I haven't been posting on here of late, but I wanted to share that I'm taking part in the Month of Letter Challenge  again this year, and here's the first envelope I sent.  Had to wait to share it as the recipient sometimes reads this blog/Facebook page...and I like my mail to be a surprise! :)


This is the front...the card had sunflowers and daisies on it as well as looking a little vintage, hence the flowers and stamp.  There was also a some china with red/pink printing on it, so I decided to add pink stripes for more color/excitement.  The blank space at the bottom was for the USPS to put their strip of lines on for addressing purposes.



I really enjoy having the LetterMo stickers to use on my mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!