February 27, 2016

Smiles Sent Saturday~February 27, 2016

Don't have as exciting of envelopes to share this week, but still had fun writing people!
Love how the new little car stamp turned out.



It's always fun when the stationery envelope already has decoration and you can add a stamp that matches-loving the new Botanical Art Stamps.  I got the camera stamp lately and thought it'd be fun to use like this-I'm not sure it will be handled differently with machines and all, but it's fun and will let people know they have photos to look forward to!

And finally, this is my all time favorite stationery for A Month of Letters Challenge.   I put the card in the photo, too, so you can see how it coordinates. It is just small cards, perfect for a quick note or reply and just goes with the theme so well, I often pair it with the Sealed with Love Stamp, but for this one, going to the closest thing I have to a pen-pal, I had fun finding postal themed stamps to use.  I had the PS & Postal Museum one, and was trying to decide what else to use when I "rediscovered" the City Mail one in my stash and thought it was perfect!!  If you are interested in these, I found they are still available to purchase from Graphique and is called Airmail 3" x 5" Flat Note

The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!