February 13, 2016

Smiles Sent Saturday~February 13, 2016

I've enjoyed another week of A Month of Letters Challenge.  One day I ran short on time and inspiration, so sent a postcard to my aunt who I've done that before, I call her my "escape valve" Haha!

This was for a Valentine's card to a family member.  It had a gold border and tulips, so the new tulip stamp was PERFECT!!  I used a gold border for the return address, gold letters for the name, and had a gold & tulip seal.


Another Valentines card, was glad to have one of the Garden of Love stamps to tie together the red card & decorations with the purple envelope.


Another Valentine's envelope.

This is the last of the envelopes for the "across the miles cards" I mentioned last week.


This card had hearts that looked stitched around, so I used this sticky note for an address label, used a stick of glue to attach it, and pink colored stamps.


Another sticky note, glued on as an address label.  The card had quilt looking birds.

The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!