September 30, 2013

Monthly Mail~September 2013

I keep track of ever piece of mail I or my family sends.  I like to be able to refer back to see how recently I wrote someone (it tends to either be longer, or not as long as I think!).  I decided to do a monthly post of the numbers, in part so I can look back and see how I've done.  For September of 2013 the final numbers were:
With my family, I: 
Sent:          3-Cards
Personally, I: 
Sent:         9 -Cards/notes
4-Letters
2-Packages
Received:     1-Card/letter

That represents 12 different people we sent mail to.  It maybe not the greatest numbers, but all in all I think it's pretty good, and hopefully it encouraged and/or brought enjoyment to some people's lives!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!