September 7, 2013

First of "Smiles Sent" Saturday

I’ve been wanted to post on here more, but I haven’t had much time between life & taking over the SimplyCVS blog.  So, I decided to try to start this new weekly post to share either recent or older envelopes I’ve sent with very little explanation.  I picked the name “Smiles Sent Saturday” because I hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

Today's to envelopes feature marker drawings.

Lighthouse envelope

Retro Road Signs (the little ones on top of the yellow and teal one were the name while the address went in the oval)
I had the idea of vintage road signs, but was having a hard time coming up with an idea.  I ended up finding inspiration here: http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-retro-roadside-signs-image5267227  As well as here (which also offers images free to use) http://www.vectorjungle.com/2009/08/free-50s-vintage-style-vector-signs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!