December 13, 2014

Smiles Sent Saturday~December 13, 2014


Here's a recent envelope I did of a winter wonderland.  This is the first time I've really incorporated the stamp into the "scene" of the envelope.  I did the front with brown permanent markers, green pen, white paint marker and stickers, I used washi tape and a sticker on the back.

 I was trying to match a paper I have of a lighted tree in snow.   You can see some of the paper and another anther way I decorated an envelope for it in my old post Christmas Envelope.  You can see I was a bit of a rookie at decorating envelopes then, but I think it was still cute!

The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!