November 2, 2013

Smiles Sent Saturday~November 2

Since it’s fall, and I’m working on this year’s Thanksgiving cards, and I thought I’d post some of the ones I did last year for inspiration for me now.
This one was just a colored line and some scallops.
Just some colored lines and a sticker, it’s amazing how even a small thing can really dress up an envelope.
This may be one of my favorites: my impression of a fence with cornstalk stack and a pumpkin.  I also like the fall/turkey/West Virginia stamp. I find it hard to find stamps that work well for Thanksgiving cards, but this one worked out well!
Just a simple pumpkin, thought it turned out pretty well.
And, finally this one, that I just added a little stenciled feather to.
Here’s a link if you’d like to see more of my decorated Thanksgiving envelopes.
The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!