February 7, 2015

Smiles Sent Saturday~February 7, 2015~LetterMo

Well, I've had a busy mail week to start off the Month of Letters Challenge.  Below is some of what I sent out this week:



Was excited to use this new snail stencil on "snail-mail"


Needed another envelope, and the only one I could find of the size had printing on it.  So, I used the need to cover the printing as an inspiration to decorate the envelope with decorative tape.  I think it turned out cute!


I had got these heart cards that are meant to craft cards out of to use to send to my great aunts for Valentines Day.  I haven't gotten into crafting cards, yet at least, so I just wrote on the front and had my family sign it and wrote a note inside.



As I was sending them to a number of people I decorated the envelopes two ways, couldn't decide which I liked best-all around, or only the sides.



Just a couple more Valentines envelopes I sent to family.


The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your envelopes! I thought about running to the post office and grabbing some of those heart stamps for Valentine's Day. We're expecting another 10-15" of snow, after the 40" we received over the past few weeks. I might try to get my mail out today rather than waiting for tomorrow or Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I preferred them to this year's heart stamps. I ran into that problem last year, the mail didn't run one day due to snow...but that was only like 4 inches! I live in the south, but am from the north, the reactions to snow are so different down here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was right, no mail today and probably none tomorrow. I think we got another 2 feet- it's still snowing. There are 2 more storms in the forecast this week. Crazy.

      Delete
    2. Hope your mail is running by now! They're calling for some frozen precipitation for us next week, so I'm wondering if it's going to be a REALLY long weekend for mail on top of President's Day! Can't even imagine getting your kind of snow!

      Delete

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!