January 30, 2013

Preparing for the Month of Letters

IMG_1031

This year I decided to take part in the month of letters challenge on lettermo.com.  The challenge is to try to mail something every day the post runs.  I do probably write more than most people especially as I have out of state family, so I have most of my cards/stationary in my desk, so it’s handy, but I thought it’d be easier if I didn’t have to try to find a card each day as I don’t have a lot of free time, am an over-planner/organizer, and enjoy looking at the things I’ve picked out ahead of time, thinking about how I hope the recipients will enjoy them.  So, as I’ve had time, I’ve been

selecting and/or buying cards to use.  I’ve also printed off all the address I have on file on my computer, plus the participate stickers that are on the Month of Letters website.

IMG_1030

Then I put all of that in an expandable file folder the addresses & stickers in front, backup postcards in the back, and the chosen cards organized 3 days to a slot according to the the schedule I made on my the calendar I printed off the website.

Capture

Here’s my calendar on my bulletin board with my plans on who to write, I blurred it just in case someone on it should read this Smile.  I think I’m all set to start, we’ll see how I do, I hope to put some updates on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!