Well, it’s been just over six months since I was inspired by (and linked up to) The Nester’s 2011 House goals post, so I thought I should see how I was doing.
I split my 2011 house goals into inside and outside, here’s how it’s going:
- Decorate for more holidays-so far so good. I’ve decorated for Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and the Patriotic/Summer Holidays.
- Fill my photo frames – after much planning, I have it all but done
- Start re-painting rooms – not yet
- Paint trim – not yet
- Prepare flowerbeds – in progress
- Have a money saving vegetable garden – I haven’t got much produce yet, but it is growing well.