April 21, 2018

Smiles Sent Saturday~4/21/18~LetterMo

I haven't posted in a while, I've been sending a good bit of mail, just short on time to record it.  So, here's some mail from when I participated in the Month of Letter's Challenge.



This was a Valentine's Day card with that blueish color and paper airplanes.  The envelope was simple enough, but I think it turned out cute!



This was actually the first piece of mail I sent for LetterMo 



When I have dark envelopes, I like to use a label in hopes of it being easier for the machine reading addresses to see what I wrote.




I enjoyed using the ice-cream stamps!




This was one of my favorite envelope designs-it matched  the card and was so cute and cheerful!



Having fun with vintage stamps!




A couple different envelopes trying to match the same card.




I thought this envelope turned out cute and matched the card.  Sadly, this was the last piece of mail I got to send my uncle who passed away last month.   So far this year, 3 people I wrote regularly passed.

The name “Smiles Sent Saturday” denotes my hope these things I mailed made the people who got them smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!