October 31, 2013

Monthly Mail~October 2013

I keep track of ever piece of mail I or my family sends.  I like to be able to refer back to see how recently I wrote someone (it tends to either be longer, or not as long as I think!).  I decided to do a monthly post of the numbers, in part so I can look back and see how I've done.  For October of 2013 the final numbers were:

With my family, I:
Sent:           2-Cards/notes
 
Personally, I:
Sent:        2-Cards/notes
5-Letters
Received:    1-Cards/notes
2-Packages
(including USPS, and other carriers)
 
So, a total of 9 sent and 3 received.  Not great numbers for sending-half as much as last month, but hopefully I’ll do better next month with Thanksgiving cards.  And, I should get more, too, as my birthday is next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts-comments will appear after moderation!